Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Purpose..

As a single mother of three, a full time college student and full time crafter life gets really crazy sometimes. Thankfully I have a lot of help with the boys but unfortunately they sometimes get lost in all of that craziness. I'm not saying they are neglected or anything. Far from it, but sometimes outside of meeting their daily needs (clean clothes, food, transportation, referee, nurse, etc.) they don't get a lot of fun time with me.



I am not naive enough to believe that they will get ALL of my time and ALL of it be fun stuff, but I want to make more of an effort to give them the time and attention they need and deserve despite the crazy schedules and distractions of being a full time student myself.



So my goal this year is to try to get at least one picture everyday. It can be of the boys. Or me. Something we did. Somewhere we went. But a minimum of one picture a day.



I also created a list of 100 things I would like to do with them throughout. Some are quick things. Some might take a few days. Some are new things. Some are yearly traditions. Some may be one time a year things. Some may be done more than once a year. But all are fun things to do with my boys (and others).



I want to use this blog as a way to record the memories we will be making throughout the course of the year.

-Erin-

No comments:

Post a Comment